|Oct 30, 2010|
|7 years 11 months ||Updating CHANGES.txt file on doc-azi folder.
|Oct 29, 2010|
|7 years 11 months ||Reverting these to upper case (i changed most of them to lower case
a while ago); they are macros, which according to some reading
should use upper case to distinguish them from functions... makes
sense to me.
|7 years 11 months ||Small comment edit on aml_generator.c.
|Oct 28, 2010|
|7 years 11 months ||by Azimutz: "Wrap up" some leftovers: TRUE/FALSE -->
|7 years 11 months ||"Wrap up" some leftovers: TRUE/FALSE --> true/false;
reenabled search for override config on bt(0,0)/Extra; small clean
up's; comments, mostly reminders.
|7 years 11 months ||Trunk it: adding some dirty stuff from rev 609 :P
Namely, dirty algo for PSS generation for Core iX processors plus
two new keys:
EnableC2State and EnableC3State, to enable C2 and C3 C-States
|Oct 27, 2010|
|7 years 11 months ||Doubling the size of memory allocated for the booter log. Check code
comments for more info.
|Oct 25, 2010|
|7 years 11 months ||Typo.
|7 years 11 months ||Double the size of memory reserved for booter log. Fixes some
problems while booting with -f argument (ignore boot caches).
|7 years 11 months ||Typo fix
|7 years 11 months ||Fixed replace_string, fixed device id calculations for patches
(wrong bitshift amount)
|Oct 24, 2010|
|7 years 11 months ||HDA codec can now be specified with HDACodec=888 (or another codec)
|7 years 11 months ||Added HDA patching capabilities. Currently disabled untill I add a
way for either detection of a codec, or a way for users to specify
|7 years 11 months ||Added dirty algo for PSS generation for Core iX processors. Added
options to force C2 and C3 C-States generation.
|7 years 11 months ||moved setupFakeEFI to earielr, causes pci to be scaned before
modules are called.
|7 years 11 months ||Kext patcher can now add BCM43xx devices to the wifi kext. Only
patches the kexts if associated devices exist, otherwise doesn't
touch the mkext.
|Oct 23, 2010|
|7 years 11 months ||Kext patcher update. Can now patch both the gma950 binary and plist
in mem. Will add error detections and device id detection to
determine if a patch is required
|7 years 11 months ||More XML changes, ugly hack to get offset from real buffer (to allow
for modification to buffer).
|7 years 11 months ||Modules: makefiles update from rev 601.
|7 years 11 months ||More AutoResolution restructure, in preparation to convert it to a